Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals on a Florida Panhandle Pet-Friendly Beach
Winner of BEST LODGING on the Forgotten Coast
Avoid the crowds of Destin, Seagrove & Panama City! Located E of Mexico Beach & W of St. George Island
Pristine, Gulf Coast Florida Panhandle Beaches in Cape San Blas, Florida!
Quiet, uncrowded, family & pet-friendly beach!
Enjoy your beach vacation on Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals (Florida Panhandle) in Barrier Dunes. My rentals are all in Barrier Dunes on the north end of Cape San Blas & pet-friendly. Relax, enjoy pristine Cape San Blas, Florida on the Forgotten Coast.
All of our pet-friendly Cape Escape vacation rentals are in Barrier Dunes, a gated, gulf front neighborhood offering 2 pools, lighted tennis courts, fresh water fishing ponds, boardwalks, playground, pet stations throughout &, best of all, always a family-friendly enviornment pet-friendly beach to enjoy your beach vacation!
See the Cape San Blas trip reports from our past guests and learn why the love Cape San Blas and Cape Escape Vacation Rentals!
Our Cape San Blas vacation rentals in Barrier Dunes come stocked with everything to make your beach trip relaxing & your packing easy….right down to the beach chairs & good books to read on the beach! See the AMENITIES page for details!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals – Pet-Friendly Beach in BARRIER DUNES
Cape Escape Vacation Rentals information | Contact Us
“From the initial point of contact throughout returning home, the communication & customer service were like nothing we had experienced before.” Jana & Eric Davis
- From our Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals in Barrier Dunes & family & pet-friendly beach, walk to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park – go snorkeling for scallops in pristine St. Joe Bay, kayak, go shelling or just explore the pristine coastal wilderness! See our “Places To Go” page.
- Fish from shore or take a deep sea fishing charter into the Gulf or St. Joe Bay!
- All of our rentals in Barrier Dunes are pet-friendly & the Cape San Blas FL Beaches are dog-friendly! See our “Pets page.” Large dogs are not a problem!
- Romantic horseback ride on the beach at sunset, Crabbing or Scalloping or fish from shore or take a deep sea fishing charter into the Gulf or St. Joe Bay! —learn how on the “Things to Do” page.
- Golf–minutes away. See our list of golf courses from Port St. Joe, Carrabelle & Tallahassee to Panama City!
- Enjoy a swim in the beachfront pool (1 of 2 pools in Barrier Dunes–the 2nd pool is now HEATED 4 months of the year!) fish & feed the turtles in the Barrier Dunes fresh water lakes! Barrier Dunes even has 2 lighted tennis courts…the only tennis courts on Cape San Blas!
- Visit historic Apalachicola & eat the freshest seafood you’ve ever had, shop or go to the Dixie Theatre. See Places to Go!
- Enjoy Coneheads or the Sand Bucket restaurants RIGHT on Cape San Blas or go to the Indian Pass Raw Bar for oysters, shrimp, crab legs & jambalaya, or Toucans in Mexico Beach –see the Groceries and Restaurants page for Cape San Blas & area restaurants. Don’t miss the PET-FRIENDLY restaurants in Port St. Joe, Cape San Blas, Apalachicola & Mexico Beach!
- Want the average temperatures or details on the Cape San Blas? See About Cape San Bla
Our Cape Escape rental properties are the best stocked, most personally cared for Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals – Pet Friendly Beach – get the personal touch you won’t find with regular management companies — 3 of these Barrier Dunes Rentals are vacation rentals by owner (VRBO), owned by Wendy Jackson (Cape Escape Vacation Rentals, LLC owner!) & I care for all of them like they were my own vacation rentals!
The Cape Escape: Florida Panhandle Vacation Rentals, Cape San Blas, FL
Gulf View Rentals: Just 20 – 90 Steps to the Beach
Beach Front Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals
|Walking on Sunshine
SeaScape – Barrier Dunes 4
The pristine Cape San Blas beaches
Even your dog gets to enjoy the beach! The beaches are pet-friendly–your dogs are welcome with no time restrictions!
St. Joseph’s Peninsula – Cape San Blas, FL
Sometimes people don’t know how to pronounce it, so they may call it Cape Sand Blas, Cape San Blast, Cape St. Blass, Cape Sandblast or Cape SanBlass –we just call it The Cape! Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals – Pet-Friendly Beach
You can also see all of our listings on VRBO, but book directly to save the VRBO Fees!