Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals – Pet Friendly Beach in Barrier Dunes!
2015 Winner of BEST LODGING on the Forgotten Coast
Avoid the crowds of Destin, Seagrove & Panama City!
Pristine, Gulf Coast Florida Panhandle Beaches in Cape San Blas, Florida!
Quiet, uncrowded, family & pet friendly beach!
Welcome to Paradise: Cape San Blas Florida!
We offer Cape San Blas Vacation dog friendly rentals from direct beach front to no more than 200 steps to the beach. Something for every budget! Relax, enjoy pristine Cape San Blas, Florida.
All of our pet friendly Cape Escape vacation rentals are in Barrier Dunes, a gated, gulf-front neighborhood offering 2 pools, lighted tennis courts, fresh water fishing ponds, boardwalks, playground, pet stations throughout and, best of all, always a family-friendly environment to enjoy your beach vacation!
Our Cape Escape Barrier Dunes rentals come stocked with everything to make your beach trip relaxing & your packing easy….right down to the beach chairs & good books to read on the beach! See the AMENITIES page for details!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals – Pet Friendly Beach in BARRIER DUNES
Cape Escape Vacation Rentals information | Contact Us
“From the initial point of contact throughout returning home, the communication & customer service were like nothing we had experienced before.” Jana & Eric Davis
- From our Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals in Barrier Dunes & family & pet friendly beach, walk to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park – go snorkeling for scallops in pristine St. Joe Bay, kayak, go shelling or just explore the pristine coastal wilderness! See our “Places To Go” page.
- Fish from shore or take a deep sea fishing charter into the Gulf or St. Joe Bay!
- All of our rentals in Barrier Dunes are pet friendly & the Cape San Blas FL Beaches are dog friendly! See our “Pets page.” Large dogs are not a problem!
- Romantic horseback ride on the beach at sunset, Crabbing or Scalloping or fish from shore or take a deep sea fishing charter into the Gulf or St. Joe Bay! —learn how on the “Things to Do” page.
- Golf–minutes away. See our list of golf courses from Port St. Joe, Carrabelle & Tallahassee to Panama City!
- Enjoy a swim in the beachfront pool (1 of 2 pools in Barrier Dunes–the 2nd pool is now HEATED 4 months of the year!) fish & feed the turtles in the Barrier Dunes fresh water lakes! Barrier Dunes even has 2 lighted tennis courts…the only tennis courts on Cape San Blas!
- Visit historic Apalachicola & eat the freshest seafood you’ve ever had, shop or go to the Dixie Theatre. See Places to Go!
- Enjoy Coneheads or the Sand Bucket restaurants RIGHT on Cape San Blas or go to the Indian Pass Raw Bar for oysters, shrimp, crab legs & jambalaya, or Toucans in Mexico Beach –see the Groceries and Restaurants page for Cape San Blas & area restaurants. Don’t miss the PET FRIENDLY restaurants in Port St. Joe, Cape San Blas, Apalachicola & Mexico Beach!
- Want the average temperatures or details on the Cape San Blas? See About Cape San Blas
Our Cape Escape rental properties are the best stocked, most personally cared for Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals – Pet Friendly Beach – get the personal touch you won’t find with regular management companies — 3 of these Barrier Dunes Rentals are vacation rentals by owner (VRBO), owned by Wendy Jackson (Cape Escape Vacation Rentals, LLC owner!) & I care for all of them like they were my own!
St. Joseph’s Peninsula – Cape San Blas, FL
Sometimes people don’t know how to pronounce it, so they may call it Cape Sand Blas, Cape San Blast, Cape St. Blass, Cape Sandblast or Cape SanBlass –we just call it The Cape! Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals – Pet Friendly Beach
Even your dog gets to enjoy the beach! The beaches are pet-friendly–your dogs are welcome with no time restrictions!