Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals in Barrier Dunes
Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals & Pet Friendly Beach!
Avoid the crowds of Destin, Seagrove & Panama City!
Pristine, Gulf Coast Florida Panhandle Beaches
in Cape San Blas, Florida! Quiet, uncrowded, pet friendly, white sand beaches!
SPECIALS : $400 off weeks or $75 off nightly until May 2! Other odd night specials too!
Welcome to Paradise: Cape San Blas Florida!
We offer Cape San Blas Vacation rentals from direct beach front to no more than 200 steps to the beach. Something for every budget!
All of our pet friendly Cape San Blas vacation rentals are in Barrier Dunes, a gated, gulf-front neighborhood offering 2 pools, lighted tennis courts, fresh water fishing ponds, boardwalks, playground, pet stations throughout and, best of all, always a family-friendly environment to enjoy your beach vacation!
All of our Barrier Dunes rentals come stocked with everything to make your beach trip relaxing & your packing easy....right down to the beach chairs & good books to read on the beach! See the AMENITIES page for details!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CAPE SAN BLAS VACATION RENTALS in BARRIER DUNES
Barrier Dunes 191 Turtle Crawl - Gulf Views from both sides
Barrier Dunes 91 Cape Escape II - On a lake & 200 steps to the beach
Barrier Dunes 12 Pelican View - Direct Beach Front.
Barrier Dunes 67 Cape Escape I - 150 steps to the beach, best for the budget!
Barrier Dunes 52 Sea Breeze Gulf views
Barrier Dunes 11 Paradise - Direct Beach Front
Barrier Dunes 7 Tropical Breeze - Direct beach front
Barrier Dunes 15 Gulf Breeze - 1st tier, Gulf views
Barrier Dunes 1 Walking on Sunshine - Direct Beach Front
Barrier Dunes 4 SeaScape - Direct Beach Front
Barrier Dunes 177 Waters Edge - Gulf View
Barrier Dunes 188 Turtle Tracks - Gulf View
Barrier Dunes 2 Shore Thang - Beach Front
Rental information | Contact Us
The only stress in Cape San Blas Florida is deciding what to do 1st:
- Walk to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park - go snorkeling for scallops in Pristine St. Joe Bay, kayak, go shelling or just explore the pristine coastal wilderness! See our "Places To Go" page.
- Fish from shore or take a deep sea fishing charter into the Gulf or St. Joe Bay!
- All of our rentals in Barrier Dunes are pet friendly & the Cape San Blas FL Beaches are dog friendly! See our "Pets page."
- Romantic horseback ride on teh beach at sunset, Crabbing or Scalloping or fish from shore or take a deep sea fishing charter into the Gulf or St. Joe Bay! —learn how on the “Things to Do" page.
- Golf---only minutes away. See our list of golf courses from Port St. Joe, Carrabelle & Tallahassee to Panama City!
- Enjoy a swim in the Gulf Front pool (1 of 2 pools in Barrier Dunes--the 2nd pool is now HEATED!) fish & feed the turtles in the Barrier Dunes fresh water lakes! Barrier Dunes even has 2 lighted tennis courts...the only tennis courts on Cape San Blas!
- Visit historic Apalachicola and eat the freshest seafood you've ever had, shop or go to the Dixie Theatre. See Places to Go!
- Go to the Indian Pass Raw Bar for oysters, shrimp, crab legs & jambalaya, or Toucans in Mexico Beach --see the Groceries and Restaurants page for Cape San Blas & area restaurants. Don't miss the PET FRIENDLY restaurants in Port St. Joe, Cape San Blas, Apalachicola & Mexico Beach!
- Want the average temperatures or details on the area? See About Cape San Blas
Our rental properties are the best stocked, most personally cared for Cape San Blas vacation rentals - get the personal touch you won't find with regular management companies--3 of these Barrier Dunes Rentals are owned by Wendy Jackson (Cape Escape Vacation Rentals, LLC owner!) & I care for all of them like they were my own!
St. Joseph's Peninsula - Cape San Blas, FL
Sometimes people don't know how to pronounce it, so they may call it Cape Sand Blas, Cape San Blast, Cape St. Blass, Cape Sandblast or Cape SanBlass --we just call it The Cape!
The Sunsets are incredible on Cape San Blas, FL--the beaches on Cape San Blas face West!
Sunrises are awesome on the bayside, so don't miss those if you're an early riser!
Even your dog gets to enjoy the beach! The beaches are pet-friendly--your dogs are welcome with no time restrictions!
Football on the beach while watching a beautiful sunset....then off to chase the ghost crabs and blue crabs on the beach and maybe
see a Sea Turtle laying her eggs! The holiday memories are amazing!
Emily Skimboarding in one of the tidal pools! Not bad, since she was 6!
Map of Cape San Blas, FL
Copyright © Cape Escape Vacation Rentals, 2014. All photos and content are owned by CEVR/Wendy Jackson.