Cape Escape Vacation Rentals Amenities: We provide nearly everything to make your vacation hassle-free.
“…There is truth in your advertising. Could not have been more pleased…we would love to come back during scallop season….”
Linda Minnix, Lady Lake FL
“…Enjoyed your condo very much–so many nice things available that we didn’t have to purchase (Kleenex, beach stuff, hand soap etc.) Thanks Wendy…..”
The Stuarts, Indianapolis, IN
See the GUEST BOOK page for more!
Cape Escape Vacation Rentals provides the following amenities in all of our rentals:
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- All Linens (Sheets, towels etc.)… just bring your own beach towels!
- Beach Chairs (4 in the 2 bedrooms and 6 in the 2BR with a loft of 3BRs)
- Crab nets and bucket
- Beach Buckets & Shovels
- Beach Cart to get it all to the beach (in the non-beach front rentals)
- Spices for cooking your “catch of the day”
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish Soap, Sponge, Scrub Brush & Dish Washer Detergent
- Garbage Bags
- Plastic Wrap and Tin Foil
- Soft Soap in all the Bathrooms
- Coffee Pot & Coffee filters (1 less thing to bring!)
- Iron & Ironing Board (though there is nothing wrong with wrinkles at the beach)
- Vacuum, broom, dust pan and mop
- Pack & plays & high chair available by request…if you have needs for your younger kids please let us know!!
- Starter supply of toilet paper and a roll of paper towels (do get more if you’re staying a week!)
- Answering Machines on the phone
- If FREE domestic long distance is important, you will find it in all of my Cape San Blas vacation rentals but Barrier Dunes 11 and 12.
- HIGH SPEED – WIRELESS INTERNET: All of our rentals have wireless High-speed Wireless Internet.
** Do bring your own beach umbrella & beach towels! You can rent beach umbrellas at Scallop Cove, right on Cape San Blas or purchase one at Scallop Cove or the Trading Post on Cape San Blas. Don’t forget to bring your own bath soap & hair dryer if you want one.
** Do bring a hair dryer & bath soap!
Jan Mitcham (repeat guest) “You really go all out to make us feel pampered and that is felt immediately. My son (who loves to cook!) couldn’t believe what a well-stocked kitchen it was.”
Lynne McGill “Thank you for your wonderful attention to detail. You overlooked nothing!”
Paul Daniel, We loved the place! Seriously, you guys know what you are doing. I have traveled all over the world & have not seen any place that is as well run & organized as your vacation townhouse in Cape San Blas. Everything we needed to have a great little vacation was there! The white binder was very helpful with what to do information & saved me lots of time. The apartment was in very good shape & the beach was nicer than most beaches in Europe!
BASICS YOU WILL FIND IN ALL OF OR RENTALS:
- Fully Equipped Kitchen—right down to a spice rack
- Laundry Room with Washer & Drier and even Laundry Detergent
- Iron and Ironing Boards
- Multiple Cable TV’s, and DVD’s
- Movies to Enjoy when you’re not on the beach
- Ceiling Fans
Several of our rentals have high chairs or booster seats and or a Pack ‘n Play (please inquire which units have them if you need these items)
- Dog towels
- Guest dog dish
- Hose to rinse those sandy paws
- Neighborhood provides pet stations for picking up after your dog!
- Pet stations throughout Barrier Dunes to keep our neighborhood and beaches clean and make it easy for you!
UNDER EACH OF OUR BARRIER DUNES RENTALS:
- Covered Parking for 2 cars
- Outdoor Shower
- Garbage can—picked up 3 times a week from the carport (2x’s week in the off season)!
** All of our Barrier Dunes Vacation Rentals have Grills! **
We also provide a Guest Information Book in each of our Barrier Dunes Rentals. It contains everything you need to enjoy your vacation without doing too much research and calling around when you should be relaxing! It has menus to many of the area restaurants as well as a complete list of restaurants in Cape San Blas, Port St. Joe, Apalachicola, Indian Pass, Carrabelle and Mexico Beach, information about St. Joseph Peninsula State Park & other parks & places to go in the area, a list of fishing guides, brochures from various recreational outfits in the area such as horseback riding on the beach, fishing guides, renting kayaks etc. We also ask our guests to continue to add to the book, so you’ll find out what other’s have enjoyed on their Cape San Blas, FL beach vacation!
BARRIER DUNES AMENITIES:
- 2 Pools – 1 is direct gulf front overlooking the Gulf of Mexico! One pool heated in March, April, October & November!
- Lighted Tennis Courts — Only tennis courts Cape San Blas
- 3 Fresh Water Ponds – Great for Feeding the Turtles & Fishing
- Beach Front Clubhouse – available for private rentals for weddings
& other special events!
- Safe, Family Friendly, Gated Community
- Pet Stations Throughout Barrier Dunes
- Lots of Grassy Area for your Kids & Dogs
- Boat Washing Area
- Boardwalks Throughout Leading to Everything!
- Just Outside the Gates to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park
Your kids can bike, skateboard and scooter all over Barrier Dunes since it is gated and there is very little traffic! Our kids always find a great group of kids their ages to play with! You won’t find a more family friendly beach or neighborhood!
Learn more about our Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals in Barrier Dunes:
Barrier Dunes 191 Turtle Crawl
Barrier Dunes 91 Cape Escape II
Barrier Dunes 12 Pelican View
Barrier Dunes 67 Cape Escape I
Barrier Dunes 52 Sea Breeze
Barrier Dunes 11 Paradise
Barrier Dunes 7 Tropical Breeze
Barrier Dunes 15 Gulf Breeze
Barrier Dunes 4 SeaScape
Barrier Dunes 177 Waters Edge
Barrier Dunes 188 Turtle Tracks
Barrier Dunes 2 Shore Thang
Barrier Dunes 1 Walking on Sunshine
Proud Member of the Gulf County & Franklin County Chamber of Commerce!