Below you will find: Where to find fresh seafood, Cape San Blas Restaurants & Grocery Stores, Live Entertainment, Guest Restaurant Recommendations & Pet Friendly Restaurant Information.
There are plenty of great restaurants in Cape San Blas, Indian Pass, Apalachicola, Mexico Beach & Port St. Joe: To help you decide where to dine first, you will find menus to many of the area restaurants in the Guest Information Book located in each of our Barrier Dunes Vacation Rentals! You will also find a page in the book with guest comments about where they ate & how it was!
Cape San Blas / Indian Pass
- Sand Bucket Smokehouse and Grill NEW & on Cape San Blas! 980 Cape San Blas Road 850-229-4227
Open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Closed Tuesdays. Award winning BBQ, Ribs, Seafood, Fresh Made Burgers and more. Take out available. Where Loggerhead Grill used to be! RIGHT ON CAPE SAN BLAS!
- Conehead’s is located on Cape San Blas about .2 miles (5 minute walk) from Barrier Dunes.
You can enjoy breakfast, or a GREAT burger, among other things, & an ice cream cone. They also have gift items! (You can walk, bike or scooter from Barrier Dunes to Coneheads--even the kids!) =. Coneheads does offer some Glueten Free ice cream flavors.
- Indian Pass Raw Bar Rt. C-30 227-1670 Wendy says "Our favorite, very informal and the kids love it." We enjoyed Indian Pass Raw Bar--if you can get Gator to shuck a few oysters :-) (Fritz and Cathy, Aspen CO) The Raw Bar was good--an interesting place (Jeanette & Bill, WI) Great Place! (Alan & Angela), The Raw Bar was "an experience"! Not what we expected! (The Stewarts) We didn't try the Indian Pass Raw Bar until our last day, but we would have eaten there every meal if we'd discovered it sooner! (The Cassidy's, KS) CALL TO VERIFY HOURS, varies by season!
- Cape Trading Post 229-8775. On Cape San Blas, about 3 miles from Barrier Dunes & has everything from Wings & Pizza to wraps, subs & burgers. Fresh dip ice cream. You can even buy groceries to take home & make your own great meal! They also carry beer, wine & the only liquor on the Cape.
"The pizza at the Trading Post makes for a great quick meal when you would rather play than drive or cook!" Michelle Posey (and family)
- Scallop Cove 227-7557. On Cape San Blas & close to Barrier Dunes! Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner items, boiled peanuts & they will even make you a picnic to enjoy! Choices include Scallop Cove Gumbo, Fresh Subs made to order, Burgers, Dogs, and much more! Call ahead to 850-227-1573 and your order will be waiting on you!
- Triple Tails Oyster Bar, Seafood Market, Liquors & Gifts - 2413 C-30 A. 227-7337
Come off Cape San Blas and turn left towards Port St. Joe. Will be on the bay side near Presnell's Marina. Indoor/outdoor with Tiki Hut with live music. Enjoy grouper sandwiches, BBQ, crabcakes, soft shelled crabs, snow crabs and more! * Pet Friendly, leash required
We all agreed that Sunset Coastal Grill was exceptional....
(The Caudill Family)
We recommend Beachcombers, Butlers, Toucans, The Hut, Sunset Coastal Grill & Owl Cafe -had a burger at lunch..... (Bette Grogans, Kathy Simms and Janice Waters)
Toucans in Mexico Beach was good...
(The Palmiscino Family)
Butlers Fisherman's Platter and Carolines Fried Shrimp...
GUEST COMMENT: "We ate at some great restaurants (Owl Cafe, Dockside Cafe, Peppers)....."
The Huxford Family,